Joint School District #305
Bulletin - Updated 3/21/19 - 8:30am
SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK: March 25-29.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR SUPPLEMENTAL LEVY!
Thursday, Mar 21: Pizza, veggies, fruit, milk. 6-12 salad bar
- 3rd Quarter Ends
- 8:00 am - 4th Gr- Computer Lab
- 10:15 am - 3rd Gr- Computer Lab
- 12:15 pm - 6th Gr- Classroom
- 11:00 am -Lunch with Elem Principal
- Advisory- Prom Comm Mtg
- Softball- Culdesac vs Kendrick will be changed to Kendrick as the location. Depending upon weather conditions
- Baseball game - LC vs CV has been postponed to the scheduled game on April 23 and will now be a double header.
- 4 pm - Track @ Kamiah. departure time at 2:15 pm
Friday, Mar 22: NO SCHOOL
- Teacher Work Day
- 2:30pm - Baseball @ Kamiah. Van leaves 1:00pm.
Saturday, Mar 23:
- CANCELLED: Prairie @ Lewis County
The 4th Grade Class is selling Little Caesar's Pizza Kits to fund its Hell's Canyon Jet Boat Trip this spring.
If you are interested in ordering, please contact the 4th Grade class at
208-924-5211 extension #2307, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Junior High Track practice will begin March 19th @ 4:00 pm.
Come join us to find out what is scheduled for Junior High Track season. If you have any questions
You can call me 208-741-2792 or email me: Stefwhite@msn.com. See you soon.
Craigmont City Library is now open Fridays, too!
Here is the schedule: Mon., Wed., Fri., all 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Picture Day - March 19th--Class pictures. Also, individual pictures are available.
Flyers will be sent home with students.
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Summer job for Clearwater C & D. See flyer in hallway by Mr. Fredrickson's office.
Summer job for Winchester Lake State Park. See flyer in hallway by Mr. Fredrickson's office.
LITTLE LEAGUE Opportunity: CRW Maulers-it's baseball season, and if there is enough interest, there
can be a Little league team. Let Shannan knof by Thursday, March 21st, if you're interested.