Joint School District #305
Bulletin - Updated 9/19/19 - 4:26 pm
Thursday, Sept 19: Cheeseburgers, jo jos, veggies, fruit, milk. 6-12 salad bar
- Career Trip to Prairie--Fr & Soph
- Check-in Advisory
- Release to front of gym/steps area
- Mattisyn speaks
- 12:30 - Parade - Seniors Lead
- 1 pm ish -- Rocks, sidewalk windows
- 2 pm back to advisory (skit practice, etc. )
- 2:15 - 2:45 Skits
- 2:45 - 3 Slide-Show
- 3 - game(s) in Gym
- Outside games.
- 4:30 pm - JHGBB vs SPPS/Summit.
- 4:30 pm - JH LC Football vs CV @ Nezperce. JHFB (bus) will leave @ 3:45, release @ 3:35.
-6:00 pm - VB @ Logos. Leave 3:45 pm. Release 3:35 pm.
Friday, Sept 20: : NO SCHOOL
- 4:00 pm - NOTE CHANGES: Cascade FB cancelled. Homecoming
-now Volleyball @ Nezperce. JV match will start at 4 pm,
with Varsity starting at 5:30. Bus leaves 3:00 pm.
- Coronation of Homecoming royalty will be after the JV match
- The Homecoming dance will run from 8-11:00 (Nezperce students will be cleaning up from 11:30-12).
Admission is $5.00. Theme is generic...Pictures will be available for purchase.
NHS will have a DJ and Photographer.
No salad bar next week.
All Highland Students: We are accepting artwork and comics for the newsletter! These can
be emailed to Payton Crow or dropped off in Ms Hadley’s classroom. It would be great to get
a lot of student work! From the elementary side would be awesome too!
Princess For a Day! - Coloring contest for ages 4-6 & 7-10 as
part of the Lewis County Fair festivities.
Picture to color is available in the school office.